Saturday, March 29, 2008

Whispered and Shouted Tour Day 2

Hey everybody, I played my second show last night with Aaron Shust on the Whispered and Shouted Tour. We are joined by Meredith Andrews for a 20 city tour, which began last night in Wildwood, Florida. It’s my first time back on a bus in a year so it’s taken me a few nights to adjust to the rocking of the bus to go to sleep, but it’s been good. The bus consists of a crew of three, three players, Meredith, me, Aaron and his lovely wife Sarah and there son Daniel. It’s first for me to be on the road with a family, but I gotta say, having a kiddo around makes it a lot of fun. Daniel’s still warming up to me a little bit, but it’s not hard to warm up to him. He is no doubt one of the cutest kids, you’ve ever seen. Tonight we play Taccoa Falls, where Aaron went to college. He’s a celebrity around these parts so I’m looking forward to seeing all the people who show up for their hometown boy. I’ll be posting some pics here on the blog so you can see where we are. Make sure to check the calendar on Myspace or my Website for information on when we are coming close to you. See you soon, B

3 comments:

Vagabond said...

On the road again.....
Glad to hear things are going well.
Hope that you can make it back to the District and play at Ebenezer's coffee house soon.
Davinia

cArLy said...

You're so adorable and you have such wonderful talent to work for God ! I missed you in concert when you were here in Rolling Meadows, IL. When are you coming back ?? !!

Stephanie said...

Where are these pictures you speak of?? I think it's time for an update!