Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1/1


1/1
Originally uploaded by thepodclub.

Hey folks. If you've been wondering what the heck I've been up to and why I've not added any photos as of 4 months ago. Well the made up answer is that I've been handicapped and forced to eat Taco Bell for every meal, but the real answer is that I've been a slacker. But, alas, it's a new year and I have a new camera as I lost my trusty Canon Digital Elf on 1/2 so my resolution to start my POD (pic of the day) again for 2007 was thwarted. Only temporarily though. I am leaving for Africa on Saturday the 20th of January and this will be day one of taking pics for pic of the day. So check in here at blogspot for more details from time to time on the haps with me, Brandon. You knew my name and that was completely unnecessary. Oh yeah, and evidently I've become a dork since I saw you last. And I use half words like haps and pic. Pray, Brandon

12 comments:

faith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cristina said...

i hope africa goes well...
just wanted to tell you that i love your music (as you probably hear a lot).
glad to see you use blogger...
blogger rocks

Tiffany said...

I enjoy your music. Praying :)

phil said...

Hey Brandon,
My wife and I were at the concert in Minnesota yesterday. Thank you for the praise and worship, we enjoyed it!
I love to write so I couldn't help wonder if you considered (or would consider) changing "Amazing Grace" to "Grace... amazing..." it seems like it could work in the song, as well as for the title...?
Phil Claussen
Mankato MN
claussen@hickorytech.net

Khanh Ly said...

Hi,
I hope Africa is great.A friend of mine is a missionary in South Africa.She tells me great stories about Africa and the people over there.I hope one day to visite her.

It's my first time that I heard your music.Very inspired by it to worship with violin. Any chance You'd come to Europe?

Unknown said...

What the heck? There's only one entry here!

;-)

Brody Harper said...

January??!! That's pretty bad.

Mary said...

Please update!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon!

I really love your music and have been so touched by it, especially the song, "I'm not who I was." I can really identitfy with it. Keep up the awesome praise!

In Christ's Love,

Molly

Ana said...

I LOVE YOU BRANDON!! MUAH!

Belinda said...

Best Wishes To you on your continuing travels & Happy Belated Birthday to You , July 21 - 2009 ! Congratulations on winning multiple Dove Awards and yet more excitement, entering Pop Radio , I Voted for you to Beat Out Pearl Jam - as the Best Musical Artist ! At... ...Sophie@103.7- on the RADIO in San Diego ! Http://bit.ly/wZNF7 May God Bless You- And Be with You, Always...It's Fun To Follow You on TWITTER...Thanks for Sharing Your Travel-Logs with us and Showing us Amusing TWIT- PICS ( photos ) We love You, Birthday Boy ! Really, You are not a " DORK " !!! In God's Great LOVE, :: Belinda

Belinda said...

To ; Brandon & Joe Joe - Thanks For Giving Us, So much Inspiration by way of Thought-Provoking Songs...You give us Reason To Pause & Ponder...and keep our Focus on our relationship with Jesus Christ... It's a Real Encouragement ! If you think on helping others , you forget about YOURSELF, and others see Jesus living inside of you ! I really can't Thank You All ENOUGH ! Your Fans in PittsBurgh- PA , Miss You A Bunch and Hope You'll Come See Us Again ! We DO LOVE YOU ! XOXOOXOXOX ...>>>>>>>>>> ( Belinda )